Domestic Gas Boilers, Thermostats, Timers, Radiators, Thermostatic Radiator, Valves, Standard Radiator Valves, Heating Pipe work, Hot & Cold Water Pipe work, Cold Water Supply Mains internal, internal gas supply pipework, indirect Standard & unvented Hot Water Cylinders, Cold Water Storage Tank & Central Heating F&E Tank, Overflow Pipes, Ball valves, Washing machine hoses, Heating System, Pressure Relief Valves, Annual Boiler Service and Safety Check, Landlord Safety/ Gas Safety Certificate. Hot and cold water pipes from the mains stopcock inside your Home leading to your taps and garden taps (but not including the mains stopcock and taps themselves).
Essex Heating & Solar Ltd- Platinum Breakdown Cover includes
- 24 hour, 365 days a year, priority call out service for gas or water leaks – emergencies only.
- 7 day a week, 365 days a year, 8am to 8pmrepair service on Central Heating & Hot
- Water breakdowns.
- Engineer’s advice on matters relating to your central heating system.
- Unlimited call-outs to work related to your Service Cover.
- Parts & Labour for your system breakdowns.
- An annual boiler service & safety check/Landlord Safety Record
Covers all internal fixed electrical wiring systems, fuse boxes (consumer units), circuit breakers, transformers, wall sockets, light switches, light fittings and junction boxes.
Electrical Cover includes
- Repairs of electrical wiring and electrical fixtures inside your Home and within outbuildings as long as the outbuildings do not contain their own power supply and the wiring and fixtures have been installed correctly.
- Parts and labour are included for fitting standard replacement parts, for example, we will replace all fittings with a standard white plastic fitting unless an alternative is provided by you.
- Unlimited claims per year
- Electricians advice on matters relating to your electrics
Essex Heating & Solar Ltd- Platinum Breakdown Cover Exclusions
- Replacing boiler
- Resetting of heating time controls thermostats and boiler resets.
- Repairing faults or clearing blockages partially or fully blocked pipework due to Build up of iron oxide sludge.
- Removing sludge or hard water scale from the boiler or system.
- Failure due to the build up of scale.
- Venting or balancing of radiators, removal of airlocks, refilling of radiators and topping up of heating system after works have been carried out by you or other contractors.
- Any work relating to flues, flue liners or Chimneys internal or external of property.
- Cosmetic parts on boiler e.g. boiler casing.
- Warm Air Systems
- Pressure testing
- Re-energising air gaps
- Pipes buried in walls or “built-in” appliances. We do not include the cost of getting to your appliance where your system is inaccessible due to a design fault.